After receiving valuable input from rental customers Broce responded by providing a broom that still offers an exceptional product but has a lower cost. Broce took the 250 broom and “value-engineered” it to create the 260 Series 3-wheel sweeper. We redesigned the overall frame as well as the broom swing frame and made other alterations to the sweeper. Compared to the competition, this broom gives you the most bang for your buck without sacrificing quality. Its the best construction broom and sweeper for the value. Call Williams Machinery at 717-827-7660 to buy or rent a Broce Broom today.
• Kubota V1505 4 cyl engine
• 8′ convoluted brush
• Vertical design hydraulic tank
• Fully Redesigned dash
• New servo controlled hydrostatic pump
• Redesigned heavy duty broom swing: broom is “pulled” not “pushed” like our competitor
• Enclosed cab with front wiper
• Air conditioning and/or heating
• Hub engage warning system
• Rotating beacon and/or strobe light
• Front and rear work lights
• Engine shutdown system
• 2 5/16 ball or pintle hitch
• Variable broom speed
• Paving clean-up
• Parking lot maintenance
• Street clean up / street sweeping for small municipalities
• Industrial and new housing development sweeping maintenance
• Hiking, biking and golf kart path sweeping
• Cleaning and smoothing out of athletic field artificial turf. (Check out our Turf Boss product built specifically for the industry)
• Power Steering
• Safety red paint
• 72 gallon water sprinkler system
• 205/75-14 tires
• Hydraulic motor wheel drive
• Padded seat with arm rests
• Reverse alarm
• ROPS operator canopy
• Seat belt
• Manual park brake
• Servo controlled hydrostatic pump
• Kubota V1505 diesel engine - 4 cylinder
• 8 ft. steel core 6.375” x 24.0” convoluted wafers
• 2” ball tow bar with surge brakes, tow lights safety chains
• Oil, water and alternator warning lights
• Fuel gauge and hour meter
• Two spool joystick broom controls with adjustable float.
• Dimensions: Length 13’ 3”, Width: 8’ 4” for transport, Height: 8’, Weight: 3100 lbs
The Broce BW 260 street sweeper is economically friendly and over-sized making machine operation easy.
The Broce BW 260 hydraulically controlled boom allows the operator to make minute adjustments during operation.
The BW260 broom has a servo controlled pump; separate forward and reverse pedals positioned so that your heel always stays on the floor, reducing fatigue.
Three wheel ground towing comes standard on every Broce BW 260 construction brush. Now you can easily hook up and tow your street sweeper to your next construction jobsite!
One option feature of the Broce BW260 road sweeper is an enclosed cab. This provides a safer, more comfortable working environment for operator.
Here at Williams Machinery, our Parts Department is always ready to answer questions about your Broce BW-260 Street Sweeper parts and get them to you when you need them. Get your order started by calling us at 859.888.1588
Every Broce BW 260 Broom on our lot is professionally maintained and tested by our highly experienced mechanics to ensure each piece of construction equipment is ready to perform in peak condition and ready to roll out when you call.
Save time by using our online rental quote tool for monthly or long term rentals near you! Fast shipping and rent-to-own options available.
Buying or renting used makes sense for companies on a tight budget or experiencing rapid growth. Whether you’re looking to trade-in, sell or buy a used street sweeper, Williams Machinery provides the fastest and most cost-effective solution to suit your needs. We carry a broad selection of pre-owned heavy equipment for sale or rent in a wide range of brands, models and ages. Use the button below to view our full inventory of used street sweepers and brooms.