The Broce 250 broom was designed and developed after realizing the growing need for a smaller, more agile sweeper for paving and street clean-up projects. This street sweeper can be utilized for road construction, property maintenance and many other dust control applications.
More applications for this Broce 250 street sweeper outside construction include: pedestrian walkway maintenance, hiking trails, bike trails and even golf cart paths. This street sweeper is a multi-use product. It also includes a hydraulic tow hitch making transportation hassle free. You can truly use this street sweeper anywhere! Call Williams Machinery at 717-827-7660 to buy or rent a Broce Broom today.
• 6' core (in lieu of std. 8')
• 2 5/16" ball hitch or pindle eye hitch
• Amber beacon light
• Amber strobe light
• Front work lights and rear tail lights
• Rear work lights and (2 single beam)
• Hitch disconnect warning light
• Paint (other than safety orange)
• Engine shutdown safety system
• Traffic Horn
• Paving clean-up
• Parking lot maintenance
• Street clean up / street sweeping for small municipalities
• Industrial and new housing development sweeping maintenance
• Hiking, biking and golf kart path sweeping
• Cleaning and smoothing out of athletic field artificial turf. (Check out our Turf Boss product built specifically for the industry)
• Safety Orange Paint
• 8' steel core with 6 3/8" x 24" ply flat wafers
• Electric over hydraulic brush lock
• Certified roll-over protection structure and canopy ISO 3471 Compliant
• Seat Belts ISO 6683 Compliant
• Power Steering
• 2-wheel hydraulic drum brakes with manual parking brake
• 16 gauge core cover
• 72 gallon water sprinkler system
• 2" ball tow hitch with surge brakes and tow lights
• Hydraulic Tow Hitch
• Gauge package includes: oil, water, alternator, fuel and hour meter
• P185/70R14" radial tires
• Sauer - Danfoss hydrostatic
• Wheel Drive- hydrostatic motors
• Single direct drive motor on brush drive
• Broom controls- two spool joystick valve with adjustable down pressure and float position
• Steering- orbital type steering w/dead steer capabilities
• Padded sat with arm rest and seat belt
• Reverse alarm
• Danfoss high torque
• 192 brush RPM
• Easy brush replacement
• To move your Broce Broom Forward or reverse, simply move the rocker pedal in the direction you want to go.
• Joystick operates brush raise, lower, float, down pressure, along with right and left brush swing.
Every Broce Broom 250 Street Sweeper comes standard with a no cranking hydraulic tow hitch. It's never been easier and more convenient to transport your street sweeper to and from the construction site!
When The BB-250 is being towed, The coupler at the end of the hitch will activate mechanical brakes anytime the driver applies the brakes.
The Broce BB-250 Street Sweeper comes equipped with a Kubota 24hp diesel engine. These engines are water cooled and have 12 volt electrical systems.
The Broce 250 Construction Brush offers a trailing type broom function that allows full contact on the road surface without manual adjustments. The brush as a standard feature, has hydraulic float, plus down pressure for extra heavy sweeping and excellent dust control.
The Broce BB-250 Street Sweeper is a master of dust control. With its 72 gallon capacity tanks, 2.1gpm electrical pump 8 spray head nozzles and back flow valve, the BB-250 keeps the dust to a minimum while sweeping.
When the Broce BB-250's hitch is folded down for towing, a red light flashes to remind you to disengage rear wheel hubs before tow.
The BB-250 has two large water tanks giving you the ability to haul 72 gallons of water at a time. Less filling = more sweeping!
With easy viewing of the broom the operator has full view of brush-to-road-contact at all times.
Here at Williams Machinery, our Parts Department is always ready to answer questions about your Broce BB-250 Street Sweeper parts and get them to you when you need them. Get your order started by calling us at 859.888.1588
Every Broce 250 Broom on our lot is professionally maintained and tested by our highly experienced mechanics to ensure each piece of construction equipment is ready to perform in peak condition and ready to roll out when you call.
Save time by using our online rental quote tool for monthly or long term rentals near you! Fast shipping and rent-to-own options available.
Buying or renting used makes sense for companies on a tight budget or experiencing rapid growth. Whether you’re looking to trade-in, sell or buy a used street sweeper, Williams Machinery provides the fastest and most cost-effective solution to suit your needs. We carry a broad selection of pre-owned heavy equipment for sale or rent in a wide range of brands, models and ages. Use the button below to view our full inventory of used brooms and street sweepers.